New 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit USB TF SD Card Reader for iPad 4 / iPad Mini (Lightning 8-pin connector)
- With the iPad mini and iPad 4 Camera Connection Kit, it's incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends.
- The Camera kit has two connectors, each with a different interface. The camera connector features a USB port, it dosn't support 3G for iPhone, but its supports external keyboards
- Using the SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH card readers import photos from your camera’s SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH cards. Connecting it to your iPad, then insert your digital camera’s SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2.
- For T-flash card slot: your iPad automatically opens the photos after you make a connection, which lets you choose the pictures you want to import. When you sync iPad with your PC or Mac, the photos are added to your PC photo library.
- Support standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAWand so on.
This item gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera's USB cable or directly from an card.
- 1.Using Card slot to import photos/videos directly from your camera's card. Connect it to your iPad, then insert your digital camera's card into the slot.
- 2.Using USB interface to import photos/videos directly from your digital camera or for iPhone. Connect it to your iPad, then attach your digital camera or for iPhone using a USB cable(not included)
- 1.Please replug (plug out and re-plug in) it if it displays "this device is not supported by iPad". because of you are NOT FULLY INSERT the kit.
- 2. You need to insert the SD or flash disk and then insert the kit to you for ipad.
- 3. the photoes must save at "DCIM" folder.
- 4. Error message "Cannot Use Device. The connted USB device requires too much power." your usb or SD card current is overload ,you cannot use it.